What is AdMob and How To Generate Ad Unit ID For Android App?
AdMob is a Google product which helps you in placing Ads on a mobile network, that allows you to monetize your Android app. By integrating AdMob into your app you can start earning right away. If you have published a free app then definitely AdMob is the best option to earn money from your apps.
Integration of AdMob codes in your Android Application is very easy, currently, AdMob has four different types of Ads namely:
- Banner Ad
- Native Ad
- Rewarded Ad
- Interstitial Ad
How to make an AdMob account?
To create AdMob account login to your Gmail account and then click here: Login To AdMob Account.
Read all terms and condition and accept it.
Once you follow all the steps your account will be created and you will be landed on the home page of your AdMob account.
How to generate Ad Unit ID for Android App?
Generating Ad unit ID for all the Ads i.e Banner Ad, Native Ad, Rewarded Ad and Interstitial Ad is similar. Follow the below steps to generate Ad Unit ID.
- Click on App available on the left side of the dashboard of your AdMob account.
- Then enter your App name and choose the platform.
- After that click on Create Ad Unit there you will get four option i.e Banner Ad, Native Ad, Rewarded Ad and Interstitial Ad.
- Select one by one and follow the steps in order to get the Ad Unit ID.
- Suppose you have selected Banner Ad, then one window will open where you have to write Ad Unit Name this name will be anything, it is just for your reference.
- After writing the name click on save button.
- You will be redirected to the page which will give you Ad Unit ID which looks like ca-app-pub-0xx4570763xxxxxx/3326xxxxx.
- Click Done if you have finished or hit on Create Another AD Unit if you want to create the Ad Unit for other formats also.
- This is how you can create Ad Unit Id for other Ads format also.