Below we have listed important legal terms that apply to anyone who visits our website or uses our services. These terms are necessary in order to protect both you and us, and to make our services possible and more enjoyable for everyone. ViaCoders offers a wide range of services and features and part of the terms below may not be relevant to the specific services you use.
We understand that legal terms can be exhausting to read, and we’ve tried to make the experience more pleasant. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve them, you are more than welcome to contact us at support [at] ViaCoders.com.
1.1. Our Purpose
Our services offer our users the ability to easily create beautiful and highly functional online presence, to manage and promote businesses, content and ideas, and have an overall great experience doing so – without being tech-savvy or a design guru. As detailed below, we offer our users numerous tools and features for creating, publishing and use of stunning websites, online e-commerce platforms, newsletters, galleries, media players, mobile apps and other online and mobile online and mobile applications, tools and services. The online and mobile websites and platforms created by Users are collectively referred to herein as (“User Platform(s)”).
1.2. Legal Agreement
The ViaCoders Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between ViaCoders.com Ltd. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries worldwide (“ViaCoders”, “us” or “we”) and you in relation to the use of any ViaCoders Services – so please read them carefully.
1.3. User Account
In order to access and use certain sections and features of the ViaCoders Services, you must first register and create an account with ViaCoders (“User Account”).
If anyone other than yourself accesses your User Account and/or any of your User Platforms’ settings, they may perform any actions available to you (unless as specifically stated otherwise on the ViaCoders Services), make changes to your User Platform(s) and User Account, and accept any legal terms available therein, make various representations and warranties and more – and all such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name.
Therefore, we strongly encourage you to keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential, and allow such access only to people you trust – as you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and/or User Platforms (including for any representations, warranties and undertakings made therein), whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your User Account and using the ViaCoders Services, to which you are the sole and exclusive rights holder. We strongly encourage you to provide your own (or your company’s) contact and billing details, including your valid e-mail address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the User Account and/or User Content (as defined below) submitted to us.
In case of a dispute on User Account ownership, we reserve the right to determine ownership to a User Account based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by us. However, if we cannot make such determination (as we may deem in our sole discretion), we reserve the right to avoid doing so and/or suspend a User Account until the parties disputing such ownership, reach a resolution, without liability to you or to any other party. We may request documentation (e.g. government-issued ID, a business license) that may assist us in determining ownership. Among others, we may consider the principles set forth below.
ViaCoders will consider the owner of a User Account, User Platform and/or User Content created and/or uploaded to the relevant ViaCoders Service, as the person or entity who has access to the e-mail address then listed in ViaCoders’s records for such User Account under which such User Platform or User Content was created.
If any Paid Services (as defined in Section 5 below) were purchased via a User Account, ViaCoders will consider the owner of such User Account and/or the relevant User Platform and/or User Content created thereunder, may be considered to be the person or entity whose billing details were used to purchase such Paid Services (“Billing Information”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, when applicable if a User Platform was connected to an external domain name (either imported or purchased as part of certain Paid Services, as defined below), and such domain’s registration information is publicly available via the WHOIS database provided on the www.whois.net website or on ViaCoders’s database, ViaCoders will consider the owner of such User Platform as the person or entity registered as the registrant of such domain thereunder. In the event that an individual and an organization are both registered as the registrant or the registrant organization of such domain, ViaCoders will consider the organization as the actual owner of the domain, and therefore as the owner of the User Platform connected to such domain. In event the Billing Information indicates one person as the owner of the User Platform and the domain registration indicates a different owner, ViaCoders shall consider the person registered as the owner of the domain connected to the ViaCoders Account as the owner of the User Platform.
Notwithstanding the forgoing, ViaCoders shall have the right to determine the ownership of User Content and/or a User Website as it chooses, including by ignoring the indications set forth above, in event ViaCoders deems, at its sole discretion, that the situation justifies such determination, all based upon the factual situation as determined by ViaCoders.
2. Your Obligations
2.1. You represent and warrant that
- you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, or sixteen (16) years of age if you are an individual within the European Union (EU), or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into the ViaCoders Terms and to form a binding agreement, for yourself or on behalf of the person or entity committed by you to the ViaCoders Terms;
- you are not a resident of (or will use the ViaCoders Services in) a country that the U.S. government has embargoed for use of the ViaCoders Services, nor are you named on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or any other applicable trade sanctioning regulations;
- your country of residence and/or your company’s country of incorporation is the same as the country specified in the contact and/or billing address you provide us;
- you understand that ViaCoders does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation with respect to any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your End Users, or your compliance therewith;
And specifically regarding your User Content:
- you confirm you own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by ViaCoders Services for you, to your User Platform (“User Content”), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, usernames, information you provide for the purpose of creating a subdomain name, text, literary works and any other materials (“Content”), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally access to, import, copy, use, publish, transfer or license such User Content, by you and us or any of our affiliates;
- you have (and will maintain) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority to allow ViaCoders Services to access any websites, web pages and/or other online services, for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using, your User Content.
- the User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to upload, import, copy, possess, post, transmit, display or otherwise use, in the country in which you or your User Platform’s visitors and users (“End Users”) reside, or for ViaCoders and/or your End Users to access, import, copy, upload, use or possess in connection with the ViaCoders Services;
- you have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
2.2. You undertake and agree to
- fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern your use of the ViaCoders Services (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable to you or your End Users in any of your geographical locations;
- be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of the ViaCoders Services which occur under your User Account and/or User Platform(s), and for any of your User Content (including for any consequences of accessing, importing, uploading, copying, using or publishing such User Content on or with respect to the ViaCoders Services);
- regularly and independently save and backup any of your User Content and the information that is being processed by you regarding your User Platform, including with respect to End Users, User Products, and any applications and/or Third Party Services used by you;
- receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from ViaCoders or its partners, by mail, e-mail or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time;
- allow ViaCoders to use in perpetuity, worldwide and free of charge, any version of your User Platform (or any part thereof) for any of ViaCoders’s marketing and promotional activities, online and/or offline, and modify it as reasonably required for such purposes, and you waive any claims against ViaCoders or anyone on its behalf relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide that you may have in or to your User Platform with respect to such limited permitted uses;
- ViaCoders’s sole discretion as to the means, manner, and method for performing the ViaCoders Services, including those regarding the hosting, transmission, publication and/or display of any User Platforms and/or Content (including the inclusion and presentation of any advertisements or other commercial content with respect thereto).
- ViaCoders shall have the right to offer the ViaCoders Services in alternative price plans and impose different restrictions as for the upload, storage, download and use of the ViaCoders Services in each price plan, including, without limitation, restrictions on network traffic and bandwidth, size and/or length of Content, quality and/or format of Content, sources of Content, volume of download time, number of subscribers to your Content, etc.
2.3. You agree and undertake not to
- copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, emulate, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the ViaCoders Website, the ViaCoders Services (or any part thereof), any Content offered by ViaCoders or Third Party Services for use and display within User Platforms (“Licensed Content”) and/or any part thereof in any way, or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute any of the foregoing without ViaCoders’s prior written and specific consent and/or as expressly permitted under the ViaCoders Terms;
- submit, transmit or display any User Content, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may be deemed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of ViaCoders or any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights), or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
- use any illegal action to collect login data and/or passwords for other websites, third parties, software or services;
- phish, collect, upload, or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments, unless done in accordance with any applicable law, including, with the PCI DSS standard when applicable;
- upload, insert, collect or otherwise make available within the ViaCoders Website or the ViaCoders Services (or any part thereof), any malicious, unlawful, defamatory or obscene Content;
- publish and/or make any use of the ViaCoders Services or Licensed Content on any website, media, network or system other than those provided by ViaCoders, and/or frame, “deep link”, “page scrape”, mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around any of the ViaCoders Services, Licensed Content and/or User Platform (or any part thereof), except as expressly permitted by ViaCoders, in advance and in writing;
- use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the ViaCoders Services (or its data and/or Content), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of the ViaCoders Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the ViaCoders Services;
- act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging to ViaCoders’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring ViaCoders into disrepute or harm;
- purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use ViaCoders or ViaCoders Marks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
- impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the ViaCoders Services and/or User Platform, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to ViaCoders and/or any End Users;
- falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or falsely express or imply that ViaCoders or any third party endorses you, your User Platform, your business, your User Products, or any statement you make;
- reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another User of ViaCoders Services, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other User’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the ViaCoders Services and/or User Platform without their express and informed consent;
- disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to the ViaCoders Services, User Platform, the account of another User(s), or any other systems or networks connected to the ViaCoders Services, by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the ViaCoders Services or any network connected to the ViaCoders Services;
- upload to the ViaCoders Services and/or User Platform or otherwise use them to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the ViaCoders Services or ViaCoders’s systems or networks connected to the ViaCoders Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of the ViaCoders Services, or the servers or networks that host them or make them available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- use any of the ViaCoders Services and/or User Platform in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
- access to ViaCoders Services, User Accounts, Licensed Content and/or User Content, through any means or technology (e.g. scraping and crawling), other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Licensed Content and/or ViaCoders Services, except as expressly permitted by the ViaCoders Terms;
- remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the ViaCoders Services and/or Licensed Content; or
- violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the ViaCoders Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of the ViaCoders Services.
- access or use the Services for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or in order to build a competitive product or service.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User Account and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any of amounts paid on account of any such Services.
3. Content and Ownership
3.1. Your Intellectual Property
As between ViaCoders and you, you shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your User Content and to any other materials created by you, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, code, interfaces, text and literary works. ViaCoders does not claim ownership rights on your content. For the sole purpose of granting you the service, You know and agree that we will need to access, upload and/or copy your User Content to our platform, including cloud services and CDN’s, to make display adjustments, to duplicate for backup and perform any other technical actions and/or uses required to perform our services, as we deem fit.
3.2. ViaCoders’s Intellectual Property
All rights, title and interest in and to the ViaCoders Services, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, documentation, derivatives and versions thereof, the “look and feel” of the ViaCoders Services, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to ViaCoders.
Subject to your full compliance with the ViaCoders Terms and timely payment of all applicable Fees, ViaCoders hereby grants you, upon creating your User Account and for as long as ViaCoders wishes to provide you with the ViaCoders Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, fully revocable, limited license to use the ViaCoders Services and Licensed Content, for the purpose of generating and displaying your User Platform to End Users and offering your User Products (as defined below) therein, solely as expressly permitted under the ViaCoders Terms, and solely within the ViaCoders Services.
The ViaCoders Terms do not convey any right or interest in or to ViaCoders’s Intellectual Property (or any part thereof), except only for the limited license expressly granted above. Nothing in the ViaCoders Terms constitutes an assignment or waiver of ViaCoders’s Intellectual Property rights under any law.
3.3. Feedback and Suggestions
If you provide us with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to the ViaCoders Services (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by ViaCoders. By providing such Feedback to ViaCoders, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used by ViaCoders in order to: (i) further develop, customize and improve of the ViaCoders Services, (ii) provide ongoing assistance and technical support, (iii) contact you with general or personalized ViaCoders -related notices and/or interview requests based on your feedback or otherwise, (iv) facilitate, sponsor and offer certain promotions, and monitor performance, (v) to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which ViaCoders may use to provide and improve its services, (vi) to enhance ViaCoders data security and fraud prevention capabilities, and (vii) to comply with any applicable laws and regulations. In addition, you (1) represent and warrant that such Feedback is accurate, complete, and does not infringe on any third party rights; (2) irrevocably assign to ViaCoders any right, title and interest you may have in such Feedback and (3) explicitly and irrevocably waive any and all claims relating to any past, present or future moral rights, artists’ rights, or any other similar rights worldwide in or to such Feedback.
5. Service Fees
The use of certain ViaCoders Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by ViaCoders in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). ViaCoders will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive or use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
ViaCoders reserves the right to change its Fees at any time, upon notice to you if such change may affect your existing subscriptions. If you received a discount or other promotional offer, ViaCoders shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such ViaCoders Service(s) at the full applicable Fee.
All Fees shall be deemed to be in U.S. Dollars, except as specifically stated otherwise in writing by ViaCoders. To the extent permitted by law (and unless specified otherwise by ViaCoders in writing), all Fees are exclusive of all taxes (including value added tax, sales tax, goods and services tax, etc.), levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities (“Taxes”), and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of the ViaCoders Services, or to any payments or purchases made by you. If ViaCoders is obligated to collect or pay Taxes for the Fees payable by you, and whether or not such Taxes were added and collected from you for previous transactions, such Taxes may be added to the payment of any outstanding Fees and will be reflected in the Invoice for such transaction. We recommend that you verify the existence of any additional fees you may be charged by third parties in connection with the purchase of Paid Services or in connection with the renewal thereof (such as international transaction fees, currency exchange fees or fees due to banks or credit card companies). ViaCoders is not responsible for any such additional fees or costs.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you also authorize ViaCoders (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties) to request and collect payment (or otherwise charge or take any other billing actions) from our payment provider or your designated banking account, and to make any inquiries ViaCoders or its affiliates may consider necessary to validate your designated payment account or financial information, in order to ensure prompt payment, including for the purpose of receiving updated payment details from your payment, credit card or banking account provider (e.g., updated expiry date or card number as may be provided to us by your credit card company).
You must keep a credit card stored with ViaCoders to pay for your Paid Services (“Stored Card”). You will be able to identify your Stored Card by its last four digits as in your Account Settings Page.
6. Refund Policy
All services provided on this website are non-refundable. So be careful before buying.